Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Lame

Quarter three is a rough one and I've been feeling a little hopeless, so these are a few really lame things that are adding to my hopelessness:

Homework

Yes, any student can agree with me, and probably even a few teachers would too. It’s just repetition and busy work (yeah, like that’s what we need). It's boring, time consuming, stressful, pointless for learning, easily lost, and maybe at the end of a rough day, I don't want to have to do 50 more of the same math problems when I already spent a solid hour and a half on them earlier in the day! What else can I say, other than, it's lame.

"Do you care about the algebra of parallelograms?" "Not really...."


Forgetfulness

I just lost another hat and wallet, and I just lost my video camera. This is so incredibly annoying because then I get really frustrated with myself, which just makes my mind freeze up more, and I lose more stuff. It’s a vicious cycle.

Homework

Oh wait, I already did this one, but I just needed to make sure I got my point across. Homework becomes your social life because it's like, "Hey! You're lonely and I've taken your friends away, so now you can start talking to yourself because I keep psychologists in business!" Homework is the jealous type.


Nothing’s really working out right now in my science fair, so you know what, I’ll be happy when it’s over.

I'm afraid of our project turning out like this

Riding the Bus

Unless you drive or have always been driven to school, I think all of you have ridden the struggle bus with me. It's 6:30 in the morning, you're standing out in the cold, and the bus comes ten minutes late. THEN they ask for you stupid bus pass, which you don't have. As a result, the bus driver tells you a lame excuse of why you need your bus pass and every part of you is desperately pleading to scream, "Well I'd probably be more inclined to get a bus pass if you'd actually PICK US UP WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO COUGH COUGH!" I had a rough morning if you couldn't tell.

"You can't get on without your bus pass." "Well, watch me!"


My horse

Not in the way you think I'm saying. Lame is also the word you use when a horse hurt one of his legs. And my horse insists on playing on the ice even though it makes him either fall over and bruise a hip, or twist an ankle. So yay, we've only jumped about three times in the last two months.

Walking


I'm just lazy like that. My classes are spread out in between two schools so that means I have to walk in the frigid snowing weather everyday back and forth between classes. Again, anyone at my school knows the problem. They're riding the struggle bus with me. Except there isn't a bus. And we have to walk.

For those of you who aren't clumsy, you will never understand the pure joy of this

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha I love it the 'struggle bus'!!!! AHHHAHA! 'They're riding the struggle bus with me. Except there isn't a bus. And we have to walk.' This is the greatest thing ever hahahah!

    ReplyDelete