Friday, February 28, 2014

Things Not to Eat on Dates

Not that I would be an expert on this, but here we go.


1) Salad. Wait what? I thought that was one of the few things that was acceptable on a date! Nope, not if you're like my friend, Julia, anyways. Or me. We both end up looking like stupid confused dinosaurs when we eat salad.

Nom nom nom

2) Ribs. If you think you can pull off ribs on a date, you can't. And your date agrees.

3) Fried Chicken. There is no nice clean way to eat fried chicken. Go all the way or go home. Loser. Hence why you don't eat that on a date.

4) Spaghetti. Nothing's more attractive then unsuccessfully slurping up a slimy, sauce-covered noodle, just for it to come and slap you on the forehead, leave a nice line of sauce on your forehead (hey, your date might think it's cute, but probably not. Most likely not. Definitely not), and then magically drop onto your sundress. I love having sauce on my face, I think it's adorable.

5) Wings. Unless you are super talented and can somehow eat wings in a womanly manner. If you can do that, then who would pass up an opportunity to eat wings?!

6) Burgers. If you're me, or anything like me, burger is a recipe for disaster. Get it? Haha. Oh, that's just me laughing at my own jokes. You probably shouldn't do that on a date either.

Save this for later


7) Cream of Chicken Soup. If your date tells you something funny, then you are very likely to laugh and have this creamy soup come out of your nose. Gahody.

8) Super cheesy pizza. I'm sorry, this is unacceptable. You can go home and enjoy the stringy warm cheesiness in your lap at home. Until then, you must choose something else on the menu.

9) Garlic. Yup, you will smell bad.

Come give me a hug


10) Corn on the cob. Mmhmm, I bet you look like a model gnawing away viciously at that corn.

11) Spinach. Just don't do it. I don't know about you, but I don't enjoy intimately staring at someone with a piece of big green glob stuck in one of their front teeth.

This is not you, it never will be


12) Maybe you just shouldn't eat anything on a date. I think movie or laser tag would be a safer bet.


3 comments:

  1. Pauline talking about relationships..??? Is there something you need to tell us Pauline??? ;) wink wink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, no, not really, this stuff was from a conversation with a friend. Haha, you know me, I'd never have that much of a social life ;)

      Delete
  2. HAHAHAHA YES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete