Friday, February 14, 2014

Sore Throats and Snooze Buttons

I've been really stressed lately and one night pushed me over the edge so now I am sick. Like I have one of those colds where it feels like your head is about to explode because of the pressure, where your throat feels like someone is dragging a dagger down the middle of it, you can't breathe hardly at all because your nose and throat is blocked up, and where it feels like your whole skeletal system might just collapse into powder because your own weight is too much. Anyone know the feeling? Most of  you probably do. Let's just say a few mornings this week I managed getting out of bed at the fourth time of my alarm clock ringing, but one morning I think I broke my alarm clock by hitting the snooze button too many times that I just stayed home.

Yep, this is my week in a nutshell.



As well as being sick, let's just say a few of my teachers have given us maybe a little more work than we bargained for. I mean, from the tests, essays, science fairs, math finals, makeups, and missing out on the barn, I'm done with this week.

During French class, my teacher sent me outside because I was feeling so awful. I felt so bad so I was thankful that I was released but I almost started crying in front of the class. And I didn't even know why. I mean I was really miserable, but not that miserable to start crying in front of a bunch of guys. Like, c'mon Pauline! Really?

Tonight, on a completely different topic, was amazing! And then I had to write an essay. Tonight was the Sweetheart Gala which is a fundraiser for Park City Bands and the Varsity Jazz Band plays three hours of music while anyone who buys a ticket enjoys the night. All of the band kids work the program, and we cater to the people so they have a wonderful night of food, socializing, music, and dancing. It's also a blast for us kids! Any of you fellow band kids would know! ;) I will go more into this later, as well as my thoughts on Valentine's Day, more school complaints, new ways to describe the taste of cold medicine, and more! Sorry for such a boring and informative blog post (I was totally crunched for time), I will try to keep these to a minimum! Night, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment